File Preparation and FormattingTranslation can change the shape and layout of your documents. We’ll help you prepare for this in advance, and clean up your files before delivery.
PREPARE AND ADJUST
Even when you’re translating from English into a language with the same alphabet and a similar vocabulary, you can count on text expansion to have an effect on the size and shape of your document. When your new language uses a different character set or text direction, this effect will be greater. If you need us to help you prepare, our team can advise you on formatting your documents for translation before the work begins. And when the translation is complete, we’ll examine and adjust the text to make sure the new language is at home on your pages.
STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE
An editable source file (i.e. a Word document) is always the best starting place for translation. However, we understand that you may not have one. the source file could be lost or unavailable, leaving you with only a PDF copy, a scan, or even a photo. Regardless of the format, our team can work with what you have. We can even recreate editable source documents in your chosen format, so those lost files won’t come back to haunt you in the future.
Access to today’s most advanced translation technology. We’re also experts at matching each company and individual project with exactly the right language professionals.
- Industry certified: ISO 9001:2015, ATA (American Translators Association) and SDL Partner. These credentials ensure well-defined, documented procedures and the highest quality results.
- More than 20 years of experience with projects in more than 120 languages. Put our best-practices expertise at your fingertips,and enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your message will be conveyed accurately and professionally.
- Network of over 1500 tested resources who are subject matter experts as well as native linguists. So, you won’t need to spend time educating our translators about your industry.
- Our clients range from Fortune 100 global companies to mid-sized B2B enterprises, as well as state and local governments — we know how you work and how to work with you.
- Financially stable partner with consistent growth.
- 90% repeat business and high referral rate.
- Process consultancy – our solution is designed to lower your translation costs and increase the quality of translations.
- Long-term relationship with our clients – we are your partners.
- Track record of success with 99% approval ratings from clients.
- Long-term and loyal relationships with our translators.
- TrueLanguage is WBENC and EDWOSB (SBA) certified.
What’s in a Translation Project?
From the project kick-off meeting to the final deliverables, a TrueLanguage translation project includes a whole lot of steps – and we want you to know about them. In these posts, we walk you through the process, and anticipate some frequent questions. Read more…
Top Languages, State by State
English, Spanish… and then what? We’re such a diverse country that you can hear any number of languages in every state. Do you know which ones you’re most likely to encounter where you are? Check out this list of the top 15 languages per state. How many have you heard?