TranscreationIt’s true that some things just don’t translate - when that happens, it’s time to get creative.
New Words for Your Meaning
Marketing content writers know that using the same language as your audience isn’t always enough. To reach them effectively, you may need to use language the way they do. If you’ve written a catchy slogan for customers in America, there’s no guarantee it will catch on with your new buyers. Enter transcreation, which means just what it looks like – creating new content that carries the right flavor for your new audience, without compromising your message and tone.
A Home for Your Terms
Once your team has transcreated your new terms, you’ll need a place to record them, so they’ll be used consistently in the future. That home is your term base, also known as your glossary. It’s where your preferred translations of specific terms are stored, as well as the special terms we create for you.
Access to today’s most advanced translation technologyWe’re also experts at matching each company and individual project with exactly the right language professionals.
- Industry certified: ISO 9001:2015, ATA (American Translators Association) and SDL Partner. These credentials help ensure well-defined, documented procedures and the highest quality results.
- More than 20 years of experience with projects in more than 120 languages. Put our best-practices expertise at your fingertips, and enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your message will be conveyed accurately and professionally.
- Network of over 1500 tested resources who are subject matter experts as well as native linguists. So you won’t need to spend time educating our translators about your industry.
- Our clients range from Fortune 100 global companies to mid-sized B2B enterprises, as well as state and local governments — we know how you work and how to work with you.
- Financially stable partner with consistent growth.
- 90% repeat business and high referral rate.
- Process consultancy – our solution is designed to lower your translation costs and increase the quality of translations.
- Long-term relationship with our clients – we are your partners.
- Track record of success with 99% approval ratings from clients.
- Long-term and loyal relationships with our translators.
- TrueLanguage is WBENC and EDWOSB (SBA) certified.
What’s in a Translation Project?
From the project kick-off meeting to the final deliverables, a TrueLanguage translation project includes a whole lot of steps – and we want you to know about them. In these posts, we walk you through the process, and anticipate some frequent questions. Read more…
Top Languages, State by State
English, Spanish… and then what? We’re such a diverse country that you can hear any number of languages in every state. Do you know which ones you’re most likely to encounter where you are? Check out this list of the top 15 languages per state. How many have you heard?