Voiceover and SubtitlesBring your video content home to viewers in your target market, with onscreen titles or a timed audio track.
Professional Voiceover Services
You want your clients to associate your brand with a friendly, recognizable voice. TrueLanguage’s audio-visual resource team is ready to augment your videos with voiceovers in all languages. We’re here to assist you at every step of the process, from preparing the script and engaging vocal talent to in-studio recording and final audio timing.
Transcription and Subtitling
If you’d prefer to keep it visual, we’re pleased to offer subtitling services. We’ll translate your script, adjust your titles for length (because almost every language is longer than English), and deliver subtitled videos to you. What if you don’t have a script? No problem – for video translation projects with no script, our transcription team will extract one for you.
Access to today’s most advanced translation technologyWe’re also experts at matching each company and individual project with exactly the right language professionals.
- Industry certified: ISO 9001:2015, ATA (American Translators Association) and SDL Partner. These credentials help ensure well-defined, documented procedures and the highest quality results.
- More than 20 years of experience with projects in more than 120 languages. Put our best-practices expertise at your fingertips, and enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your message will be conveyed accurately and professionally.
- Network of over 1500 tested resources who are subject matter experts as well as native linguists. So, you won’t need to spend time educating our translators about your industry.
- Our clients range from Fortune 100 global companies to mid-sized B2B enterprises, as well as state and local governments — we know how you work and how to work with you.
- Financially stable partner with consistent growth.
- 90% repeat business and high referral rate.
- Process consultancy – our solution is designed to lower your translation costs and increase the quality of translations.
- Long-term relationship with our clients – we are your partners.
- Track record of success with 99% approval ratings from clients.
- Long-term and loyal relationships with our translators.
- TrueLanguage is WBENC and EDWOSB (SBA) certified.
What’s in a Translation Project?
From the project kick-off meeting to the final deliverables, a TrueLanguage translation project includes a whole lot of steps – and we want you to know about them. In these posts, we walk you through the process, and anticipate some frequent questions. Read more…
Top Languages, State by State
English, Spanish… and then what? We’re such a diverse country that you can hear any number of languages in every state. Do you know which ones you’re most likely to encounter where you are? Check out this list of the top 15 languages per state. How many have you heard?