Translation and ProofreadingThese steps are the ones you can’t do without, and are at the heart of every TrueLanguage project.
A whole lot goes into even the most basic translation project. It doesn’t matter if your document has two paragraphs or two hundred pages – every translation includes a full proofreading by a second native-language pro, and we’ll keep the final result in order to cut costs for you in the future. A whole lot goes into even the most basic translation project.
Four Eyes (or More) on Every File
We have a pool of more than 1,500 professional linguists to choose from, and each project goes to at least two of them. The four-eyes principle means that every TrueLanguage project is worked on by two native linguists at a minimum, one for translation and one for proofreading. For larger projects, we’ll put together a team of the size needed to bring in your deliverables on time.
Your Translations, Stored
Every piece of content we translate for you is stored in a translation memory database, specific to you and your target languages. When you update your catalog or your manual, any unchanged content we’ve translated before will be waiting for us to reuse. And when we analyze your files for translation estimates, any content stored in the memory is billed at a significant discount.
Access to today’s most advanced translation technologyWe’re also experts at matching each company and individual project with exactly the right language professionals.
- Industry certified: ISO 9001:2015, ATA (American Translators Association) and SDL Partner. These credentials help ensure well-defined, documented procedures and the highest quality results.
- More than 20 years of experience with projects in more than 120 language. Put our best-practices expertise at your fingertips, and enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your message will be conveyed accurately and professionally.
- Network of over 1500 tested resources who are subject matter experts as well as native linguists. So, you won’t need to spend time educating our translators about your industry.
- Our clients range from Fortune 100 global companies to mid-sized B2B enterprises, as well as state and local governments — we know how you work and how to work with you.
- Financially stable partner with consistent growth.
- 90% repeat business and high referral rate.
- Process consultancy – our solution is designed to lower your translation costs and increase the quality of translations.
- Long-term relationship with our clients – we are your partners.
- Track record of success with 99% approval ratings from clients.
- Long-term and loyal relationships with our translators.
- TrueLanguage is WBENC and EDWOSB (SBA) certified.
What’s in a Translation Project?
From the project kick-off meeting to the final deliverables, a TrueLanguage translation project includes a whole lot of steps – and we want you to know about them. In these posts, we walk you through the process, and anticipate some frequent questions. Read more…
Top Languages, State by State
English, Spanish… and then what? We’re such a diverse country that you can hear any number of languages in every state. Do you know which ones you’re most likely to encounter where you are? Check out this list of the top 15 languages per state. How many have you heard?
Copyright © 2019
Certified Business Translation Services
1355 Terrell Mill Road, Building 1476, Suite 250
Marietta, Georgia 30067 USA
770.850.1205 • 888.926.9245
ISO 9001:2015 Business Translation Services