Glossary Creation and ManagementKeep your special terms collected, organized, and up to date in every language.
If your business has a body of written content, you may already have a glossary in English for your content creators. This document should be the first you have translated… but if you don’t have one, don’t worry. Before they start working, our translators can mine terms from your source documents and compile a glossary for you.
Approved Terms Only
Your glossary contains your special terms, and requires your approval. Whether we’re translating a glossary you provide, or preparing one for you through terminology mining, we won’t consider it usable until you have signed off on it. This remains true as your project library grows and your translation memory grows with it – no translated term is added to your glossary without your approval.
Access to today’s most advanced translation technologyWe’re also experts at matching each company and individual project with exactly the right language professionals.
- Industry certified: ISO 9001:2015, ATA (American Translators Association) and SDL Partner. These credentials help ensure well-defined, documented procedures and the highest quality results.
- More than 20 years of experience with projects in more than 120 languages. Put our best-practices expertise at your fingertips, and enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your message will be conveyed accurately and professionally.
- Network of over 1500 tested resources who are subject matter experts as well as native linguists. So, you won’t need to spend time educating our translators about your industry.
- Our clients range from Fortune 100 global companies to mid-sized B2B enterprises, as well as state and local governments — we know how you work and how to work with you.
- Financially stable partner with consistent growth.
- 90% repeat business and high referral rate.
- Process consultancy – our solution is designed to lower your translation costs and increase the quality of translations.
- Long-term relationship with our clients – we are your partners.
- Track record of success with 99% approval ratings from clients.
- Long-term and loyal relationships with our translators.
- TrueLanguage is WBENC and EDWOSB (SBA) certified.
What’s in a Translation Project?
From the project kick-off meeting to the final deliverables, a TrueLanguage translation project includes a whole lot of steps – and we want you to know about them. In these posts, we walk you through the process, and anticipate some frequent questions. Read more…
Top Languages, State by State
English, Spanish… and then what? We’re such a diverse country that you can hear any number of languages in every state. Do you know which ones you’re most likely to encounter where you are? Check out this list of the top 15 languages per state. How many have you heard?