LocalizationGoing local is a great way to give your translations the right flavor, and to connect fully and genuinely with your new audience.
Native Linguists on Home Ground
When you approach us for a translation estimate, we want to know more than which language you need. We’ll also ask about where your translations are going, for a practical reason – language varies from place to place, and we aim to connect your projects with linguists in your specific variant, on the ground in your target market.
Design for Your Audience
How your global clients prefer to receive content matters as much as the language they speak. Are they easier to reach with printed media or a website? Would they prefer a high volume of content or a smaller, curated selection? Do your design choices pose any challenges in the context of their culture? TrueLanguage offers cultural consultancy services to help get your files properly localized before translation even begins.
Full-service international translationOur team of hand-picked linguists speaks a collective total of over 120 different languages and possesses extensive knowledge of multiple industries and fields, including medicine, IT, law, sales, marketing, and more.
- Industry certified: ISO 9001:2015, ATA (American Translators Association) and SDL Partner. These credentials help ensure well-defined, documented procedures and the highest quality results.
- More than 20 years of experience with projects in more than 120 languages. Put our best-practices expertise at your fingertips, and enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your message will be conveyed accurately and professionally.
- Network of over 1500 tested resources who are subject matter experts as well as native linguists. So, you won’t need to spend time educating our translators about your industry.
- Our clients range from Fortune 100 global companies to mid-sized B2B enterprises, as well as state and local governments — we know how you work and how to work with you.
- Financially stable partner with consistent growth.
- 90% repeat business and high referral rate.
- Process consultancy – our solution is designed to lower your translation costs and increase the quality of translations.
- Long-term relationship with our clients – we are your partners.
- Track record of success with 99% approval ratings from clients.
- Long-term and loyal relationships with our translators.
- TrueLanguage is WBENC and EDWOSB (SBA) certified.
What’s in a Translation Project?
From the project kick-off meeting to the final deliverables, a TrueLanguage translation project includes a whole lot of steps – and we want you to know about them. In these posts, we walk you through the process, and anticipate some frequent questions. Read more…
Top Languages, State by State
English, Spanish… and then what? We’re such a diverse country that you can hear any number of languages in every state. Do you know which ones you’re most likely to encounter where you are? Check out this list of the top 15 languages per state. How many have you heard?